All information - simply and quickly.
“Flame” - GHS02
Flammable; liquids form explosive mixtures with air; produce flammable gases with water or are self-igniting.
Keep away from open flames and heat sources; close containers tightly; store in a fire-safe place.
“Exclamation mark” - GHS02
Causes damage to health, irritates eyes, skin or respiratory organs. Causes death in larger quantities.
Do not inhale, touch, swallow. Wear protective clothing. Call a poison centre or a doctor immediately. Stable recovery position; in case of skin irritation or eye contact, rinse with water or suitable agent.
“Health hazard” - GHS08
May be allergenic, carcinogenic, mutagenic, toxic for reproduction and reprotoxic or harmful to organs.
Before working with such substances, inform yourself well; wear protective clothing and gloves, eye and mouth protection or respiratory protection.
“Environment” - GHS09
Harmful to aquatic organisms, toxic or very toxic, acute or long-term effects.
Only to be disposed of as hazardous waste - never allow to enter the environment.